The MHSAA and Millington have partnered with GoFan for ticket purchasing. Each participant (player, cheerleader, and band member) will be issued a unique access code to a private website link to purchase tickets. Playoff tickets are $6. A convenience fee of $1 plus 5% of the price of the ticket will be charged. So the price of a $6 ticket is actually $7.30. Each participant will be given their access code on Monday afternoon. Here is a quick video explaining the purchasing procedures once the participants receive their access code.
In order to view purchased tickets, the fan will be able to click “View Tickets” in their emailed receipt, sign in to their GoFan account, or open the GoFan app. For the fastest entry into the game, fans should pull up their tickets prior to reaching the gate. Here is another quick video explaining the process.
Once at the gate, the fan will show the gate worker their digital tickets on their phone. The fan MUST then click the green “Validate” button and they will receive a big green checkmark. Here is one more video explaining the process.
Hazel Hill tickets are still available for fans.
Guidelines for parking on Hazel Hill for home Varsity football games.
- Parking spots on Hazel Hill will be sold weekly.
- The cost of a parking spot is $20 per game.
- If you would like to purchase a spot on Hazel Hill for any home football game you MUST have someone come up to the high school office Monday thru Friday 8:30 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. and pay for the spot.
- There are a limited number of parking spots, so it will be first come first serve.
- Upon purchasing your parking spot from the high school office you will be assigned a spot on the hill and handed instructions of what the requirements are to park on the hill.
- On the day of the event, you must present the parking pass to the gate attendant in order to get to Hazel Hill.
- There will be a portable restroom on the hill for guests.
- Personal vehicles only (motor homes or recreational vehicles are prohibited)
Any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Jason Germain @ (989) 660-2407 option 2.