Guidelines for parking on Hazel Hill for home Freshman, JV, and Varsity football games.
- Parking spots on Hazel Hill will be sold weekly.
- The cost for a parking spot is $20 per game.
- If you would like to purchase a spot on Hazel Hill for any home football game you MUST have someone come up to the high school office Monday thru Friday 8:30 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. and pay for the spot.
- There are a limited number of parking spots, so it will be first come first serve.
- Upon purchasing your parking spot from the high school office you will be assigned a spot on the hill and handed instructions of what the requirements are to park on the hill.
- The day of the event you must present the parking pass to the gate attendant in order to get to Hazel Hill.
- There will be a portable restroom on the hill for guests.
- Personal vehicles only (motor homes or recreational vehicles are prohibited)
Any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Jason Germain @ (989) 660-2407 option 2.