Attendance at tryouts is expected. Furthermore, attendance at tryouts is mandatory to guarantee an opportunity to make a team for the regular season.
On Wednesday, each athlete should attend the tryout according to her grade. On Thursday and Friday, athletes will attend a tryout according to the team for which she is being considered.
- Seniors will automatically attend the varsity tryout.
- Juniors will most likely attend the varsity tryout but may be asked to attend the JV tryout.
- Sophomores will most likely attend the JV tryout but may be asked to attend the varsity tryout.
- Athletes in 9th grade will most likely attend the freshman tryout but may be asked to attend the JV or varsity tryout.
Before participating in tryouts an athlete must fulfill one of the following options.
- Option 1: Submit a valid physical for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Option 2: The athlete must have a 2019-2020 physical on file that was completed on or after April 15, 2019, and the athlete (along with her parent/guardian) must complete and submit the two-page MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire.
Questions should be directed through email or Facebook Messenger to Coach Bouck.
The practice schedule is as follows:
|Wednesday, August 12||
|Thursday, August 13||
|Friday, August 14||